Regulations to the National Minimum Wage Act, 2018
Government Gazette 42124 NO. 1401 was published to provide for the regulations in terms of Section 16 of the National Minimum Wage (NMW) Act, 2018.
Sections 16 of the NMW Act seek to provide for a form and manner in which to apply for the exemption of the National Minimum Wage as described in Section 15(1) of the NMW Act.
The Regulations for the application of an exemption provide for the following:
- The Application for exemption from paying the national minimum wage
- Legal effect of Exemption Notice
- Display and copies of exemption notice
- Withdrawal of exemption notice
- National Minimum Wage Exemption System
- These Regulations will take effect on 01 January 2019, together with the effective date of the National Minimum Wage Act.
To view the official publication, please follow the link:
Contact our legislation team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional information.
© 2019 CRS Technologies (Pty)Ltd. All Rights Reserved.